[Sca-cooks] An Event Without a Feast, was Cookery book at Longleat House?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 09:20:21 PST 2009

I wrote:
>  A branch i used to camp with, but which doesn't really camp together
>  any longer, used to hold a period potluck at the two camping
>  Investitures per year.

Erk! That should have said:
...at the two camping Coronations per year.

The West has *three* Crown Tourneys per year, hence 3 Coronation
events. Twelfth Night is our third annual Coronation and isn't a
camping event and doesn't have a feast.

But it has been quite a few years since the branch stopped camping
together, and now that i'm thinking about it, the potluck feasts may
have been held at the three Crown Tourneys, all camping events.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita