[Sca-cooks] an event *with* a feast out West

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:41:05 PST 2009

Greetings,

I may have missed some of this thread but I have to laugh about the thought of the West not having feasts at events.  There are many regular feast events every year, with many around the winter holidays.  And the hunt-themed one is called the Boar Hunt with an outside (in any weather!) hunt with armored fighters hunting with spears, armored boars with two maces and armored hunting hounds with two daggers and unarmored dogs who run around the fringes barking and pointing.  This is followed by a feast indoors.   It is a grand event I never miss.   Also there are often feasts at the indoor Investitures.  I keep a feast basket packed and ready at all times!  I am well fed.

Katira al-Maghrebiyya

West Kingdom

Principality of the Mists