[Sca-cooks] Cow harness

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Nov 12 05:50:27 PST 2009

> Bear said:
>
> <<< Ah, but the lamb prices are half what they are in Oklahoma.  I
> couldn't find
> a ham steak, but the lamb chops I got instead were a wonderful treat.
> >>>

> Huh? Does this mean you aren't in Oklahoma right now? If so, where are
> you right now? New Mexico? It's definitely not central Texas, since  you
> only occasionally see "lamb" here, and what you see is more likely
> mutton. Is this permanent now? Or are you commuting back and forth to
> Oklahoma?
>
> Stefan

I was in the Outlands for the Feast of St. Golias.  I am at present back in
Ansteorra.  So I'm wandering between the two, being owned by property
needing attention in both states.

I can find lamb in Namron (large Middle Eastern and Hispanic population) but
the prices are terrible, running between three and seven dollars per pound
depending on the cut.  At 2.99, chops and boneless leg roast, were a real
bargain comparatively.

Bear