[Sca-cooks] April Cookery Symposium

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 18:29:15 PST 2009

This sounds fantastic! I tried searching for flights from SeaTac (Seattle, WA) to MFD-Mansfield Lahn Regional on both Thursday and Friday and returning Sunday or Monday and it says there are no flights of any kind.

Doing a directions search it looks like it would take 1 day and 14 hours straight driving, and I don't think that's workable either.

Any suggestions?

In joyous service,
Raffaella