[Sca-cooks] OOP orange on passover seder plate

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:44:20 PST 2009

I oppose the use of the organge in this way.  Not because I do not believe
in women's rights I believe a woman's place is in the house, the senate and
the oval office but it was usurped by a more agressive group and it changed
the meaning for me.  I do not want to offend anyone - just my opinion and
the reason one will never be on my seder plate.

Shoshanna