[Sca-cooks] Oven Caramel Corn was Virtual Cookie Exchange

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 22:30:36 PST 2009

Try Agave syrup instead of the white kyro syrup. Still sweet but without the lead in the stomach feeling.
Made that version for my daughter's 2nd birtday party. I had two fathers parked next to the kettle snarfing down the kettle corn. I was later told he usually hated kettle corn because he hated the heavy feelign from the kyro syrup.
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.