[Sca-cooks] Oven Caramel Corn was Virtual Cookie Exchange

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 24 04:40:00 PST 2009

On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:30 AM, H Westerlund-Davis wrote:

> Try Agave syrup instead of the white kyro syrup. Still sweet but without the lead in the stomach feeling.
> Made that version for my daughter's 2nd birtday party. I had two fathers parked next to the kettle snarfing down the kettle corn. I was later told he usually hated kettle corn because he hated the heavy feelign from the kyro syrup.
> Aelina

Has it been established in broad sample that a heavy feeling is widely experienced and that it is the result of using Karo Syrup?

You would seem to have a sort of circular-logic experiment going on there.

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter