[Sca-cooks] T-Day, Why you need a safety marshal

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Nov 26 05:39:58 PST 2009

T-Day, and why you need a safety marshal ...

[Fwd: Aaron Williams, Thu, Nov 26th. 2:16am:
Wasn't it just the Fourth of July a minute ago?],
http://ps238principal.livejournal.com/104820.html

Please pay particular attention to ...

"Since it's Turkey Day here in the states, I thought
some appropriate safety/instructional items might be in
order. We start with eight deep-fried turkey disasters,
http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/11/deep-fried-turkey-disaster-videos-youre-doing-it-wrong/2/
demonstrating in full video how not to handle hot oil
and dead fowl".

"Also, a little compilation of Turkey Day clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5TWFAM0BAM
from Mystery Science Theater 3000."

My own comment is ...

Learn from other people's mistakes ...
You don't have time to make them all yourself.

Happy T-day to each and everyone

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD