[Sca-cooks] THE TWELVE DAYS of THANKSGIVING

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 08:53:55 PST 2009

Come on over - we have plenty!!!!  We cooked for 16 (one of our original
numbers of people we anticipated) and we had about 25 people (plus a service
dog who really liked the pumpkin pie!) and we STILL have leftovers.  AND, we
send bunches home.
I don't understand.  I tried really hard not to over cook.  I did, really!

Shoshanna