[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Exercises in Surrealism, Holiday Edition

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 11:40:03 PST 2009

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can now think about your challenge.

What would Ferran Adria do with turkey?  Turkey sushi.  Cranberry infused rice wrapped around celery and cucumber, which is wrapped in nori/dried seaweed, then covered with sage flavored cream cheese, all of which is wrapped with minimally roasted turkey strips, which has been marinated in vodka and lemon pepper.

What would Ferran Adria do with pumpkin pie?  Curried pumpkin filled pasta timbales, decorated with piped-on creme fraiche and sprinkled on top with asafoetida-infused ground pinenuts.

Well, that is my take on it.  YMMV.

Huette