[Sca-cooks] Cake Wrecks

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 08:39:28 PST 2009

OMG! I love her blogsite! When we have had a stressful day in my classroom I put her blogsite up on the computer. My students and I just howl in laughter. Another fun site is www.thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ Actually, it is The Pioneer Woman who first mentioned Cake Wrecks.
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.