[Sca-cooks] OP: Light-as-a-sigh Flourless Chocolate Cake

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 15:55:51 PST 2009

I made the recipe for Thanksgiving, but didn't do the icing.  I dusted the
top with cocoa powder before flipping, and then brushed the other side with
a combination of a Smucker's 3 Berry Topping (runny mixed berry jelly) with
a couple of tablespoons of Crème de Cassis.  I rolled it and chilled it
overnight, then cut THIN slices and served with more of the Cassis Berry
Sauce.  YUM.  I still have a small chunk that didn't get cut for T-day, it
is so good and so rich it lasts a while.  I used Endangered Species 73% dark
chocolate.
Thanks for the wonderful recipe, Urtatim!
Christianna