[Sca-cooks] Food processor query

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:16:47 PST 2009

I have a heavy duty
Cuisinart...http://www.cuisinart.com/products/food_processors/mp-14n.html
<http://www.cuisinart.com/products/food_processors/mp-14n.html>  I have been
VERY happy with it.  One caution, however.  For whatever reason there is a
plastic latch that clicks into place when you turn the lid around to close
the bowl for processing.  It is somewhat fragile so don't slam the lid
around to lock it...do it somewhat gently.  They did replace my bowl as I'd
only had it a few months...used it an event and the person using it didn't
watch what they were doing.  Just sayin'....

Kiri