[Sca-cooks] I had a small problem ...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 12:21:51 PST 2009

Vincenzo said:
<<< A few weeks ago, A friend was cooking braised ox tail
in a commercial grade rectangular pan on my stovetop.

There was a noise and a flash of light. >>>

Drakey was visiting you from Lochac???   :-)

Drakey, are you around? Haven't seen you on this list in a while. I
hope you are okay.

Vincenzo, I'm glad the stove, and you, weren't hurt more. Initially
when reading this it sounded much more serious and the trouble was
with one of the fancy induction heating element stoves we've discussed
here.  What is your pan made of and how big is the hole in it? I doubt
it is worth repairing it.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com