[Sca-cooks] Mistress Helewyse's website is missing!

Mark S. Harris marksharris at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 15:49:57 PST 2009

Margaret FitzWilliam asked:

<<< So, since Geocities is now gone, where did the website go? I
wanted to
print out her corrections to the Scully translation, since I've finally
started to peruse my copy... >>>

I don't know about her website. I hadn't realized it was gone. There
are a few more articles of hers that I wanted to get into the
Florilegium (I have her permission to add them), so I hope it reappears.

However, I suspect that the corrections you are looking for are in
this file in the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium:
Scully-Opera-rev  (12K)  3/22/09    "Lost in Translation – a critical
review of
                                       the Scully translation of
Scappis 'Opera'"
                                       by Mistress Helewyse de
Birkestad.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/Scully-Opera-rev.html

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris