[Sca-cooks] Preserving peaches

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 00:31:45 PST 2009

I'm up waayy too late/early with a baby wanting to eat. Anyways, I imagine a
late frost would have affected the flowers/buds on the peach trees, and kept
some of the fruit from forming in the first place...

Ilsebet
raised in town, but it's a small farming community - there's a cornfield
behind my parents backyard...