[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 8 11:17:35 PST 2009

You might start with and review the copyright section
of the SCA Chroniclers handbook at
http://www.sca.org/officers/chronicler/

Download the .pdf and read the copyright section. Copyright does apply
to the SCA.

Xeroxing and supplying pages would be the equivalent, no doubt,
of creating a course pack for students.
A shop in Ann Arbor just lost their lawsuit with regard to creating
course packs.

http://chronicle.com/article/A-Legal-Blast-From-the-Past-/48824/

Johnnae