[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 8 11:21:50 PST 2009

The alternative of course would be for the estate to simply cancel the
project and put the book into storage. They don't have to publish the
book.

Likewise as an author and as an author's wife, why should our hard
work not be
of value and that we be compensated as authors?

Information is not free - there is always a price.

Johnnae