[Sca-cooks] An Event Without a Feast, was Cookery book at Longleat House?

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 12:41:14 PST 2009

When/where is this Spanish PPF to occur? If it is anything like what I heard the one in 2007 was, I would dearly love to attend.

Euriol

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature