[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:55:34 PST 2009

Yeah, that was what I was told the last time I spoke with them.  they are
REALLY upset over it.  I do believe, however, that they are getting some
return on the republication they've done in paper back.  But I don't think
it was because Kegan Paul didn't make a profit...they just are being a bit
stubborn about sending it to the authors!

I KNOW that a lot of work goes into this sort of thing.  My point was that
if they sold the books at a more affordable price, they might conceivably
make a greater profit because more people would be able to afford it.  But,
as I also indicated, exclusivity has its advantages!

Kiri