[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:29:09 PST 2009

Actually, that's similar to what we did for our 20th Year event...we had a
head cook who coordinated everything.  She invited a cook from each group in
the Kingdom to submit recipes for what they considered to be their
"signature" dish.  Then she did some editing to make sure we had a balanced
feast (i.e., not all desserts!!) and placed each of us in charge of our own
dish for the feast.  It worked very, very well!

Kiri