[Sca-cooks] An Event Without a Feast, was Cookery book at Longleat House?

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 19:08:11 PST 2009

I was in the same shock as Judith, when I first heard of No Feast Events. Feasts are the norm in our Kingdom (we are both Meridians). My theory is that it stems from Southern habits-people who come to our Events are company and we do tend to treat our company royally.

You might even say that having a Feast is Tradition in this Kingdom.
And we all know what they say about Tradition....

Helen
;-)