[Sca-cooks] Virtual Cookie Exchange (was: Stefan's recent Nobles Luncheon at the BG 30th)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 9 06:21:12 PST 2009

I will mention that now is the time to get cookie molds ordered for
gifts or
use at Yule. They can also be used for marzipan or sugarpaste molding.

  House on the Hill has a new catalog  out. It arrived in the mail in
October.

 > http://www.houseonthehill.net/

Kallashouse now has their website up. They've relocated to Tennessee.
http://www.kallashouse.com/

They are advertising a sale at the moment.

Those in Europe might take a look at http://www.springerle.com/en_home.html
They offer over 800 molds.

Kallashouse at one time was able to obtain molds from them; that was
how I got my one
Noah and his Ark mold.

Johnnae