[Sca-cooks] Mistress Helewyse's website is missing!

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 08:05:29 PST 2009

Helewyse,
   Once it's back up will there be a way on the website to donate? I know web hosting can get pricy, and I'm not the only one who's greatly benefited from the information you've so graciously shared. I'd be delighted to have a way to give something back. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella
(who's computer has died too)