[Sca-cooks] [foodmanuscriptproject] La Biblioteca Gastronomica Digitale diAcademia Barilla

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Nov 10 16:04:15 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 03:26:28PM -0800, Ken Albala wrote:

> Greg, Can you tell me how you found a list of books? I'm registered,
> I just can't seem to find these dates and a way to get the actual
> texts. What am I not seeing here?  Ken

Click on "Cerca in Biblioteca" on the left.

Go to the "Cerca per classificazione" drop-down in the middle. This is a
list of subject headings.

You want 1.1.1 for Italy by century, 9.2.2 for "Storia della
gastronomia" for various eras, and 9.3 for "Trattati storici" by year.

Then click the "Cerca" button, and away you go.

The catalog seems to include things that they haven't scanned. To
avoid seeing those, check the "Visualizza solo libri consultabili
on-line" box.

-- greg