[Sca-cooks] Boo for Chef Tom Coliccio

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:04:33 PST 2009

Just as glad that Bravo hasn't been working for me lately - I would have
been MAD!

I wonder if there is a way an SCA cook could get him to sample some of what
our Society cooks have been making recently - I don't expect him to publicly
apologize or anything, but it would be nice to change his mind...

Ilsebet