[Sca-cooks] Boo for Chef Tom Coliccio

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 10:30:12 PST 2009

Dear Helen, from you I would answer to almost anything.  Companion of
the Pelican and typically use the title "Dame" just to rub it in.  ;-)

One of the board members of Culinary Historians of Southern California
is a TV hosting type.  But the assembled company would kick butt as
guests and busters!

I guess this means I need to write up a treatment now.

Dam'Selene