[Sca-cooks] Boo for Chef Tom Coliccio

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 13 00:05:55 PST 2009

Kiri commented:

<<< I got frustrated with trying to post to the blog...my post, after
3 tries,
never has shown up.  Not sure what the problem is.  Maybe I'm not
holding my
mouth right? >>>

Hmmm. I was wondering if I was having the same problem. Since my
message hasn't shown up. However, on checking the site again, I see a
message that says "Your comment is pending approval. Come back later
to see your comment and responses from other viewers."

Perhaps they censor out the overly critical messages. But I did see
Gunthar's message there.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com