[Sca-cooks] The end of the 16th c.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Nov 16 09:58:15 PST 2009

Ha! You know, I wore my fuzzy Gryffindor socks with my period shoes at
Crown Council, and no one noticed, even when I was sitting with my feet
up. Maybe it's too 'normal' for me?

Of course I must mention, my Laurel medallion was made by a local enamel
artist (http://www.fineartisanry.com/) And in the center, nestled among
the leaves, is a lovely little slug with a crown on her head. :-D)

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore