[Sca-cooks] Some _serious_ food porn!

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:27:20 PST 2009

The graham cracker village is a wonderful old idea.  As I remember, I used quart milk cartons cut down to form the walls & peaked roof support.  I brought a couple into the office for the holidays and to decorate our holiday groaning board.  I was even thinking of making some more this year.  And a super fun project for children with each doing their own house.  How perfect.   Hmmmmmm......gotta go shopping for building materials.

Thanks for link!

Katira