[Sca-cooks] April Cookery Symposium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 19 07:11:57 PST 2009

Actually this is another culinary event. It's not the MKCC
nor is it Known World Cooks and Bards. I went down to this one
in 2004 and was going to teach at another but then that one was
canceled.
There ended up being conflicts with the date I think.

So what other Culinary Symposiums are being held in 2010?
Aethelmearc?

This one was held in 2008 in An Tir
http://www.dragonslaire.org/culinarysymposium/index.html
and again last weekend