[Sca-cooks] My "Roman Meal" display at A and S

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 22:26:16 PST 2009

Was that cantelope with fish sauce as part of a dressing? What a wild combination. I would think it would have to be a mild form of a fish sauce. Does it explain why fish? I immediatly thought of salt and sweet combination.
I have been playing with angelica recently in regards to Saami cooking. The end result is not sweet like one would be used to with angelica candy. It did turn the milk green too.
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.