[Sca-cooks] Culinary Symposium in AnTir, current updates

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 10:11:55 PST 2009

Fwd as requested by the autocrat.

In joyous service,
Raffaella

--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Patrick Cauldwell <patrick.cauldwell at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Patrick Cauldwell <patrick.cauldwell at gmail.com>
Subject: [DMcooks] Culinary Symposium - More updates
To: dragonsheart at yahoogroups.com
Cc: "dmcooks" <DMcooks at yahoogroups.com>, NewcomersPortland at yahoogroups.com, 3mountains at yahoogroups.com, The_Stream at yahoogroups.com, mountainedge at yahoogroups.com, marcello.napolitano at gmail.com
Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 9:02 AM

Please forward as appropriate...

The very latest schedule update is at http://www.cauldwell.net/patrick/food/LatestCulinarySymposiumSchedule.aspx.  When you have an idea about which classes you would like to take, please email your selections to Lady Muireann at madmarshalls at gmail.com so that she can let the instructors know how many people to expect.  Any class fees will need to be paid to the instructor at the time of the class.

Please note: the site rules do not allow any alcohol, tobacco, or pets on site, so please do not bring any of those things. :)  The cabins are heated, and have mattresses, but you will need to bring bedding.  If
 you are coming Friday evening, there is space for a potluck dinner if you would like to bring something to share.

Thanks,

Ref
Autocrat, Culinary Symposium 2009