[Sca-cooks] Partial feast debriefing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 9 00:26:27 PST 2009

Adamantius posted a message about the Icelandic feast he served this
past weekend.

I hope your legs are feeling better and I hope when you can, that you
will post the menu from this feast and perhaps some of the recipes. I
thought the event announcement(s) would include the menu, but
unfortunately they didn't. I like the way the East Kingdom web site
shows by default only the events from the current date on. At least I
do *after* I realized that was the case and that someone just had been
super efficient and removed the events from this last weekend
already. :-(

Where did you find Icelandic cheeses? Although I guess you are a bit
closer to Iceland than me. I'm not sure how you could afford that on a
feast budget.