[Sca-cooks] David's paper on Platina

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Nov 9 11:51:24 PST 2009

I have hesitated to publish it on my blog or on a website because I have
interest in it being published elsewhere first.
I just need to actually get it together and send it off.
The information is interesting and I have (and will) do classes or lectures
on the data at any culinary symposium or Ithra that is interested but
publishing or sharing the paper before it is publish is probably not a good
idea.

Eduardo