[Sca-cooks] Does pie crust freeze?

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 26 06:57:03 PST 2009

Salvete

I have been asked to cpook a small feast away from home, and it looks increasingly like the kitchen facilities are suboptimal. My transport is also limited, though not very, and the best solution thus seems to be to bring anything that might be a problem to make on site, such as pie crust dough (modern - people here don't react well to non-edible coffins). My problem is, I don't think it will survive the trip and Friday unless i freeze it, and I'm not sure that's a viable plan. Any experience either way?

Cheers

Giano