[Sca-cooks] sailors food

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 28 23:11:27 PST 2009

<<< There are several passages on  the food and the "provision" of the
sailors.

What do we know about: "The food of 16th century sailors"?

Any suggestions?

E. >>>

This book was just mentioned on the Lochac list. I asked to see the
review and maybe add it to the Florilegium, but I haven't heard back,
yet.

----