[Sca-cooks] a Medieval "vegan" potpie??

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:38:05 PDT 2009

Thank you so much for all the VALUABLE information Stefan!

When I say that I am a newbie in the Medieval kitchen, that is my
understatement of the SCA career!  I am in the process of collecting recipes
and working on my first project- (a turkey recipe from Rumpolt) but I have
never worked a feast or even been a feast-o-crat!

My friends that I will be cooking for are interested in a true medieval meal
but the stipulation is that some of them are vegan and that really threw me
for a loop because I am used to hearty, meat-filled feasts!

I will keep asking the questions, because of being an extreme novice.

Sabra