[Sca-cooks] BG Nobles Luncheon

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Oct 17 15:42:21 PDT 2009

This is like playing the Price Is Right then and now pricing game.

I can remember always having dates available in the fall and winter,
even in the
smaller grocery stores. We used to do a date cookie in the winter time
back in the 1960's and the dates were never hard to get. But then I've
always liked dates.

Of course if it's a buffet, it doesn't really matter if certain foods
were 1979 or 2009
or could be both, unless you are quizzing everyone at the end of the
day.

Johnnae