[Sca-cooks] Roman noodles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 12:48:38 PDT 2009

Antonia di Benedetto Calvo exclaimed:
<<< Welll... no.  Doubling the cheese would turn my Roman noodles into
Roman
glob, make my white pies fall to pieces, and possibly turn a cheese
souffle into a small, windowless building. >>>

I doubt I'm skilled enough for a souffle, but what is your recipe for
"Roman noodles"?

Definitely doesn't sound like a finger-foods dish, so I won't be using
it this weekend, but I am strongly thinking about replacing the
gingerbread with shortbread after reading Johnnae's article in the
most recent TI. I'm not sure I wouldn't end up at the site with mostly
crumbs, though.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com