[Sca-cooks] hais

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:27:20 PDT 2009

I should have mentioned that myself.  It is possible, and I don't remember, but that was only half the dislike that the butter solved.  The butter is absorbed so that the mixture doesn't look/feel oily.  The texture as well as the flavor was vastly improved.  I was very happy that the original recipe actually gave the option.   Had I tried that first, I probably wouldn't have even tried the oil.  Thanks for mentioning the difference for those who done know.

Katira