[Sca-cooks] TI articles was Roman noodles

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 14:38:39 PDT 2009

They might be a change from something with honey and they could
stand in for 1979 or 2009. They ought to pack fine, unless of course
you can't
make them and not eat them.
In which case, you could place  them into a tin and seal with tape
until they are needed.

Glad that you liked the article

Johnnae