[Sca-cooks] Vegetarianism in Late Antiquity and Byzantium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Oct 21 13:26:07 PDT 2009

It's seems to be pretty obscure. I've not seen it mentioned before.

I think it's online here:
http://hdl.handle.net/1959.14/18527

There's also this book on Byzantium food.
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry (Luke 12:19) Food and Wine in Byzantium
(Society for the Promotion of Byzantine Studies) 2007

Maybe when I get caught up on what I am doing, I'll do some
interlibrary loaning.

Johnna