[Sca-cooks] Christopher Kimball

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:27:55 PDT 2009

Thankfully we did not have to stand in line.  As we walked into the Tattered
Cover (one of the last surviving independent bookstores) we were given a
"ticket" with a number.  We could sit whereever we liked.  The number was
for the book signing.  They took everyone by groups of 20 so those who
arrived early did get a perk.  Someone was leaving and he gave me  his
number so I went from 98 to 33 very quickly!!!  There were about 180 people
there - not all stayed for the book signing.

He spoke to everyone who came up individually.  It was nice.

-S