[Sca-cooks] Drizzle of Honey

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Oct 29 15:32:29 PDT 2009

I think there are some emulsified sauces in La Varenne as well.
Anne Marie? Also Robert May I think.
The Madrone Culinary guild is MAD for SAUCE ROBERT (affectionately known as
sauce bob) and we will eat it on anything (really anything!)

I think the main difference between these emulsifications and the later
period Mayonnaise-like ones is heat but I have not looked at the all as a
group.

Eduardo