[Sca-cooks] Bach flowers

moramarsh at aol.com moramarsh at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 17:57:38 PDT 2009

Flower Essences are the energy essence of the plants- diluted with distilled water or bourbon and preserved with minute amounts of medicinal alchol.

They work on the nerves and brain activity instead of the organs like herbs do.

Dr Bach did the research on the European Plants and Flowers and the Flower Essence Services (FES) company continued the research on the North and South American Botanicals.  They have also made Dr Bach's Rescue remedy and FES calls it 5 flower formula.  They also have animal rescue, a great treatment for ailing animals - all kinds.

Since they are bottled in this contry we don't have to worry about other countries packaging laws. And no import fees making them less expensive than Bach Brand.

You may reach them at

http://www.fesflowers.com/

Mora
Dragonmarsh.com