[Sca-cooks] a Medieval "vegan" potpie??

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Sun Oct 4 18:22:42 PDT 2009

On Oct 3, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Stephanie Yokom wrote:

> "Go google it"  isn't exactly the answer a person expects from those
> who
> have a passion for medieval cooking.  So, I figured I offended
> someone.
>
> Sabra

No indeed, Sabra! It's just the answer we give when we don't have the
answers ourselves. We could google and find something for you, but
unless you'd googled it yourself, you wouldn't see the quality of all
the other responses you get from the search engine, and might miss
something that you'd really like to check out. :) Welcome to the list!

Judith / no SCA name yet