[Sca-cooks] Gourmet Magazine Being Discontinued

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 17:45:53 PDT 2009

I think my subscription runs through 2014. I got a bunch of free year
extensions.

What I will miss are the articles. It was Gourmet who did the article
on medieval feasts
by Lorna Sass and the article on the medieval sweets of Easter by
Simeti.
And this fall it did the article on sandwiches in Springfield Illinois
by the Sterns.
Who else will do those?

Someone commented that it is becoming a Rachel Ray world.

Johnnae