[Sca-cooks] period kitchens, staff position names

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 18:48:35 PDT 2009

><<< I am in the process of collecting recipes
>and working on my first project- (a turkey recipe from Rumpolt) but I have
>never worked a feast or even been a feast-o-crat! >>>

If you are interested in Rumpolt, you might like to join the Rumpolt
mailing list.  It's usually quite quiet, but is a good place to ask
about later period Geman cooking.  Even if you don't join, I'd love
to have a report of your cooking.  That goes for anyone that cooks
from the Rumpolt recipes.  My Geocities site is going away soon, but
everything is still on the group page.