[Sca-cooks] non-grape period wines

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Oct 15 23:40:42 PDT 2009

Have you considered mead recipes in the wine category for non grape wines?
It is referred to as honey wine.
Also, it is to my understanding that honey was not that easily accessible in
some areas. I had read somewhere when looking into a possible Polish persona
that most households made their mead from wild honey and therefore was only
served at special occasions.